Monday 16 January 2012

I know how you feel, bro! ;)

After watching a chinese dating show, erm, not dating actually is like a couple matching show, fei chen hu nao, there's a guy named jiang qi if I'm not mistaken.

His parents are some sort like mine. When he was questioned whether he will fold a paper that is in the form of an angel to his mother, he doubted.

Same case like mine. I'll think twice, or maybe a hundred times.
DOES MY MUM DESERVE MY GIFT?

I really thought of it quite long. Maybe she deserves it? Maybe not?

Maybe I'm bias but I think she still don't have the authority to get my gift yet. Maybe I don't understand her much. She's very emotional and sometimes blow off my top!

Am I a good daughter?
I wanted to tell my mother about her weaknesses but I think I'll get back curses and confrontation.
hmm.... the gift? I'll keep it for the moment being. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment