Thursday 5 January 2012

worried?

I can say that I'm really, very and always very contradicting. I want this and in split second I don't want it anymore. haha. I don't know who cultivated this in me but I'm very inconsistent.

Now I'm waiting for my offer letter to Melb uni, the so called TOP university (and indeed it is very top). HAHA.

What worried me most is that:
1) Do I like oral health? (I chose this course because I can only apply for that)

2) Will I love my job next time? (I'm crossed and never wondered of this question before)

3) Will I study hard? (OF COURSE! I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY PARENTS MONEY, YO!)

4) Can I become a dentist? (I don't know as no reply was given by the representatives)

5) Will Melb uni offer me a place? (There are only 30 places for this course)

I trust that my Lord will grant me a place there. Amen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment